Our homes are…
- Completely furnished!
- Provide Free – Wi-Fi, utilities, telephone (local and long distance), cable TV.
- On site washer & dryer
- Close to Public Transportation & Shopping!
*CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO SEE A SLIDESHOW OF THE PROPERTY*
Potential lodgers of TLH are interviewed and tested for alcohol and drugs prior to acceptance. TLH adhere to a strict zero tolerance policy through ongoing screening during residency. Lodger requirements include the following:
• Submit to random alcohol and drug screenings.
• Be employed, full time student, attending outpatient treatment, or volunteering.
• Attend four (4) AA/NA/CA meetings per week.
• Actively work the 12 steps of recovery.
• Fulfill sponsorship requirements.
• Follow house rules.
• Admission/screening interview with Admission Director and/or Head of Household.
• Attend weekly on-site Step Study meetings.
• Zero tolerance areas: stealing, aggressive behavior displays, testing dirty.
• Be eligible for state, federal or city financial aid.
Our house structure enables our residents to focus on building a strong foundation in their early recovery.
What to Bring – Two suitcases and one backpack or purse only no valuables (NO STORAGE IS AVAILABLE).